Tue, 15 Nov|
Evening candlelight meditation
Candlelight meditation is a simple, beautiful and peaceful meditation technique that is highly recommended for both beginners and advanced meditators. Watching the candle flame improves concentration and at the same time relaxes and quiets the mind.
Time & Location
15 Nov 2022, 20:20 – 20:50
JIAIDO Academy, Budapest, Vág u. 19, 1133 Hungary
About the event
In the case of regular practice, we start to feel its effects in everyday life within a short period of time. As we relax in meditation and the zigzagging thoughts quieten down, we become more and more peaceful, calm and aware in everyday situations as well.
We look forward to the 25-minute guided candlelight meditation every Tuesday and Thursday evening. The common space helps a lot in directing our attention and connecting with ourselves.
Occasions: Tuesday, Thursday 20:25 - 20:50 - arrival: 20:20
What does meditation help?
- It clears your mind of unnecessary thoughts
- Increases awareness in everyday life
- It helps to cope with stress
- It helps with a balanced, positive state of mind
- It results in a clear, orderly thought process
- Develops attention
- It promotes the ability to solve complex problems
- Develops self-discipline
- It develops self-confidence and self-confidence
- It brings patience and respect towards ourselves and others
- It creates a wide and deepening capacity to give and receive love
- It increases the ability to develop creativity
- There are other effects that you can experience during practice
How to join?
The evening meditation lasts from 20:25 to 20:50.
Arrival: until 20:20
We ask that you arrive earlier so that you have time to change comfortably, get settled, and tune in.
You will not need any equipment, only comfortable clothes (jeans are less suitable for this).
You don't need to register in advance, you can come anytime!
The evening meditation is by donation, HUF 500 or HUF 1,000 per session, depending on your financial means.
Beginners and experienced meditators alike are welcome!
We heartily recommend our Weekend Meditation workshop for beginners, since meditating is not easy for many at the beginning. This weekend, on the one hand, we can understand the basic workings of our own mind, and on the other hand, with an experienced guide, we will walk the path from the whirlwind of thoughts to our inner, clear center, while learning effective techniques for managing our attention. By the end of the workshop, the beauty of the meditative state will become your own experience, which you can incorporate into your everyday life.